Monday, July 30, 2007

Here ya go mom, some random pictures from California. There were about a million more pictures of just sam and I but they were all exactly the same.... thanks to mom going camera crazy at chevy's. AWKWARD.

Sam and I had enough of the picture taking as we look at eachother while rolling our eyes at mom.... hehe.
I had the BEST time with my cute little neices, I love them sooooo much and I wish I could see them more often. Here is claudia and julia on our way to the boardwalk in santa cruz. They are soo much fun. Can they get any cuter?? i don't think so. I wish I had gotten more pictures, but i didn't want to carry my camera around EVERYWHERE. We had a fun time all together in the city too, shopping, and fisherman's warf. Mom, i'm glad we made you go... it was a blast!

Here's Georgia!!! I just love the things she says. HILARIOUS. she has such a cute personality just like her older sisters. The best is that she thinks angels blow corns,(horns) while jesus dances. can't get any funnier than that. Becky, I didn't even get any pictures of Ryan....I'm so sad. So you're going to have to send some to me.
and here is me seeing what i would look like with brown hair. i used one of sam's hair extensions over my whole head. I think i'll stay blonde for right now.

1 comment:

Castiel Moyes said...

Okay would everyone STOP posting there "Oh so much fun without Jessica there" pictures. Thanks everyone!