Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Father's Day in our household

What a celebration.
Tanner's very first Father's Day. 
What makes it special is our dear Violet who Tanner gets to smother with kisses and cuddles all day. 

It amazes me how Violet already knows her dad so well. I can already see their special bond forming so quickly between the two of them.

I will admit, she is the happiest around Tanner.  He can get her to smile in an instant and laugh at ANY time during the day without having to make himself look ridiculous (like I have to).
Tanner knows just how to make her laugh. Her thighs, her ribs, and her neck are so ticklish, and Tanner gets her rolling.

She is completely captivated with him. As soon as she sees or just hears her dad, she is awake, happy, and ready for fun. seriously, it boggles me.

Tanner has been the most incredible dad these last 6 months. He was such a natural with Violet from the very beginning. 
He has taken her on daddy-daughter dates, 
changed countless diapers,
has bought her endless gifts,
dresses her perfectly, 
and treats her like a princess. 
I am afraid to say she is in the beginning stages of becoming a daddy's girl.

Thank you Tanner for being one amazing dad. You work so hard for our little family, and Violet and I appreciate it more than you know. 
We love you 
Happy Father's Day

1 comment:

Raenada Judd said...

Cutest baby ever!!! Your a good father just like your dad... Love you!