
We have landed in madrid, spain. As we headed off the plane and into the airport we were a little overwhelmed.... and TIRED. We had NO idea what we were doing. We finally found the metro (thank you tanner for being sent to Argentina to learn spanish because it is very similar to spain's espanol) Everyone gives him a double take when he busts out the spanish because I look so incredibly american. I never want to go to spain with blonde hair again. Everyone stares at you and it's a little uncomfortable. Anyways, we FINALLY make it to the metro, figure out how to use the metro (which took a while) and we were off to the middle of madrid to try and found our best western hotel. We came up out of the ground from the metro, and I wanted to cry. It was beautiful! The architecture was incredible. It took us a little while to find our hotel, it was down a random alley way, but nicely located right down town NEXT TO SHOPPING! We spent the next day and a half exploring the city without an agenda, and it was AWESOME. I am pretty sure we walked close to 30 miles. No seriously. I am not even exaggerating. I promise. We even used the metro a ton... which is soooo nice. love it. So finally, HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES!!
8 comments:
I'm so glad you made it there! Have so much fun! You better come visit when you get home!!
What a gorgeous building! And the weather looks beautiful. I hope you have a blast!!
Yeahhhhh!!!
That looks so amazing. I am already jealous of your first day! By the way for just packing light and bringing a tshirt and jeans you look hot! And I don't think that people are staring at you because you are blonde. They are staring at you because you are beautiful!!
good im glad you didn't die on the plane! im so jealous! it looks beautiful! i miss you!, who am i supposed to talk to know... i guess ill have to call mom... hahahah HAVE FUN!
Nice photos would like to see more of them posted on your blog.
Hey ET phone home!!
have so much fun, what a cool experience!
Post a Comment