

I think one of my very first blogs was the persian new years party last year. This year was even more fun. Tanner and I took a few videos of the magician guy that they had this year. It was pretty hilarious. Our friends Harvey and Kim bartended this year and made sure they bought plenty of nonalchololic beverages for us. Last year all we got was coke, this year, Tanner and I got plenty of daquiries (however you spell it) and delicious concoctions. The food was really good, we had fish, chicken, steak, rice... all persian style of course. I have to say however, the funnest part of all were the black jack tables. We all got 500 dollars worth of tokens.... not to worry.... not real money of course, and we got to play the tables. It was hilarious, because niether one of us have ever played before, but of course, i AM amzaing at card games, and pretty lucky.... so i did alright. Lost all the money of course, but thank goodness tanner and I aren't gamblers! so one of the funniest parts was the fire magician. He and his daughter... yes, i know WEIRD, were so cool! i uploaded a few vidoes onto youtube.
8 comments:
A Persian party? In Arizona? That is random. By the way, you look gorgeous. How on earth are you so tan?
It was SO good to talk to you today! After our chat I listened to "At the Beginning" like 5 times and just smiled and sang along!! Anyway, this is a hilarious and random post. And your hair is getting long! It's reminding me of high school and how I was always so jealous of you!!! And you do look really tan. I am so pasty white! Good for you. I love you!!! (PS: I am still laughing about that thing we were laughing so hard about on the phone.)
ok, you guys should know how i don't get tan...only freckles...remember? thus i give you ...the spray tan.
or maybe i should have kept that my little secret.
So if you were at a persian party why were you not in costume? Tanner--let Alli have a little fun. I guess since they brought you virgin drinks this year, that's how you were able to remember what happened! Hopefully we'll be down in AZ next year and get to go to a Persian Party! Looked like so much fun!
Tell me again how you know somebody that has a huge Persian party? Very random.
And I was going to post how tan you were as well until I read all the other posts and found out so i am not going to add that into my post even though it would have made my post seem like I wrote a lot and left you a really long long long post because I had a lot to say about your fake tan.
how weird is it that you go to an annual persian new years party! I hope you are running....ps I did the spray tan!
You should delete the last comment.
The spray tan looks AWESOME on you! You're such a stinking babe. I'm glad to see that you're keeping it so ethnic in Arizona!
Post a Comment