This is my before and after picture of Rolf's Monday morning Makeover on channel 3. I work for Rolf's salon, and every monday Rolf himself, and 2-3 other stylists do a monday morning makeover segment on channel 3. This monday's theme was looking like your favorite celebrity... especially one that has a big blockbuster movie out right now. Rolf asked if I would come and be his model for Cameron Diaz! hahaha. Give me some stilts and a tan, and I'll try! Anyways, it was hilarious. Sam came with me and took these random pictures in the car before and after, becuase we forgot to take some in the studio!

The last time i was on monday morning makeover, i had to go January 1st, at 7:00 in the morning. kill me now! new years anyone? not for me! that was when Rolf turned my hair brown... just for the day though! he used bumble and bumble hair powder, and it washes right out. so if anyone that is blonde, and wants to go brown, try it out first, becuase i looked hideous! good thing it wasn't permanent! they also have a red color and a blonde color. maybe i'll try the red out next to try and fit in with becky and jess!
1 comment:
Cool- I want to try the bumble and bumble stuff... I am sure it would look hideous but it would be fun to scare the hubby!
Post a Comment