I think this past month went by the fastest.
all of a sudden, Violet is a big girl.
11 months!
How did this happen??
Here are some pictures from the time Violet turned 10 months till now!
this is my first attempt at her 11 month photos... needless to say, I will be redoing them. this is literally the best one I got.
We started her 11 months with HALLOWEEN
She was the cutest little pumpkin
Here are some pictures from the time Violet turned 10 months till now!
this is my first attempt at her 11 month photos... needless to say, I will be redoing them. this is literally the best one I got.
We started her 11 months with HALLOWEEN
She was the cutest little pumpkin
and then a witch for our neighborhood halloween party
and we couldn't resist... I think i prefer her bald
She is acting dramatically older since she turned 10 months... seriously.
Her personality is hilarious,
and she does this adorable cheesy smile now where she scrunches up her whole face into a grin
and she does this adorable cheesy smile now where she scrunches up her whole face into a grin
she really brightens our lives every single day by her constant giggles, smiles, and waves

she is pulling herself up and into everything (like the laundry basket),
and LOVES going to feed the ducks and swinging on the swings
and LOVES going to feed the ducks and swinging on the swings



1 comment:
She seems like such a happy baby!! Before you know it she'll be running and talking and your little baby will no longer be a "baby" enjoy this stage!
Post a Comment