and i'm not talking about Violet. Ever since I have become a mom, I cry at absolutely everything. Actually... it started when I got pregnant. I cried at almost every commercial that involved a family sitting down at dinner - especially holiday themed. I even cried like a baby during every single Christmas song on the radio - and i'm even getting teary eyed thinking about Christmas right now! Now I find myself crying over the most insignificant things - such as watching beauty and beast this morning with Violet. Seriously. i CRIED. I cried because I can't help getting so excited for her to experience every little thing in the world - and disney movies are one of them! I am so sad that she isn't old enough to truly enjoy The Lion King that is BACK in theaters!
here is seriously a list of all the things that have made me cry this month:
violet playing on the grass and the look on her face when she touched it
listening to Taylor Swift's " Never Grow Up" (it's gets me EVERY time)
thinking about the first time Violet will say, "I Love You Mommy"
and then thinking about when she starts school
then middle school
then highschool
then when she leaves me for college
and when she will call me every day just to talk like I do with my mom
i cry at the joy on her face when she wakes up and sees my face smiling at her
it makes me cry looking for halloween costumes, because i have been waiting forever to take my own little girl around trick or treating
i even ATTEMPTED to read "I love you forever" ya.... didn't even get past the third page
seriously this girl has turned me into the biggest wimp. and now she is awake from her nap and i need to go wipe my eyes and reapply all my makeup.
here is a little video so i have at least something exciting in this post:
3 comments:
I second this! I am such a cry baby now too.
love this post:)
I also am a crybaby, and I don't even have a baby! haha, I cry at commercials too, tv shows (I cried at an episode of Modern Family last week that was definitely not sad, it just seemed so sweet to me!), thinking about things in the future, and I even cry when someone does something really nice for me. haha--no hope for me on birthdays and special occasions. I can relate with the Christmas stuff too--thinking about little bay Jesus is enough to send me sniffling! Cry babies unite! :)
Great post!
I love your post!
With each kid I swear its more and more....especially with the girls...like when my Mylee just turned four and was dancing with her daddy, i pictured her grown up at her wedding dancing with him and just started bawling....same with the song "I loved her first" and "playing cinderella" and if you haven't seen the new disney movie "tangled"?? it makes me cry everytime....i can't imagine how the king and queen feel when their baby was gone all those years.
Post a Comment