Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Glamour

Our second Sunday back to church. 
The first Sunday was cold, so Violet wore a turtleneck and pants. The second Sunday was a beautiful day, and we weren't as flustered, so we actually got her ready. I had been dying for her to wear her sparkly black dress, and her fuzzy white vest!
 
I wanted to her to have a cute flower in her hair, so the night before I found this tutorial online. It seriously  is HUGE, but I think she pulled it off...
She is smiling more and more everyday. I love it.

3 comments:

Peterson Family said...

I LOVE her flower bow! You are so talented! :) Violet is a BEAUTIFUL baby, but with such a pretty Mom, that's not a surprise at all! :)

Natty by Design said...

Look at that smile!!! How sweet.

Castiel Moyes said...

That is adorable! love the bow!