Monday, October 11, 2010

30 weeks

okay, so I'll be 30 weeks on thursday, but who doesn't like to round up? I just feel like getting past the 20's means that you can start counting down.

my mommy sent me this cute little outfit since I have NOTHING to wear on Sundays! It is so nice to feel comfortable sitting in this instead of barely squeezing into a non-maternity skirt for 3 hours.

























We have finally ordered a dresser and a crib for the baby's room, have the walls painted, and have gotten some cute decor! I just need to find some bedding that I like, or even some fabric. Apparently all the bedding that I like just has to be SO expensive! What is the deal? I will post some pictures once the room is clean of my sewing stuff, and once the furniture is put together! Only about 10 weeks left, and I feel like it is going to FLY by with the holidays.

5 comments:

Tori said...

Hey! This is Tori..Your long lost old college roomate.
Congrats on the baby! You look so good! I can't even believe you are 30 weeks!

Cec said...

WOW! Alli you look awesome! Seriously 30 weeks? I would have never guessed! Congrats! I can't wait to see what your little girl looks like!

jos said...

ten week left reminds me that there is only ten week till Christmas and I need to start making Christmas gifts soon. I am barely finishing Ella's nursery and find great ideas on a blog called projectnursery.com. good luck!

Brooke Whimpey said...

You look so cute! But good luck with the last four weeks, it drug on and on for me. But then once your little one is here a month starts to feel like a day!

SBB said...

Love the dress!