Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mama Galore

I was so lucky to have my mom come and visit me over the weekend. We had so much fun just relaxing, eating, watching movies, shopping, and talking! She got to see my new house, and even got her own corner of the house (obviously we don't have kids). Unfortunately I forgot my camera over the whole weekend. But we did get one at the airport before she left. I thought I would just photoshop our faces into the all the places we went, but then I just got lazy.



I'm sad that she's gone. It was fun to have someone to hang out with all day! Luckily we got some ok weather. It was very hot on Fri and Sat, and then thankfully went down to the 80's on sunday and monday. We went and saw Robin Hood (we figured Tanner wouldn't want to see a chick flick) and we also saw Letters To Juliet (obviously NOT with Tanner). We ate at some VERY good restaurants, and now I'm back to eating sandwiches and soup.

Here is the progress of our backyard! It's coming along....
hopefully the rest of the grass will be done soon so we can start planting our flowers! Our peach tree has TONS of little peaches! but the birds keep getting to them before we can.

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love your mom! And your yard!