After Mendoza, we headed off to Cordoba by overnight bus. The buses there were amazing. They were sleeper buses which meant we could put our seats all the way back like a bed, which were in most ways much much nicer than what we slept on in Europe.... for much less may I add.


This church is their main attraction downtown, and as you can see they are removing all the soot off the exterior of the building from all the pollution. It was a fun city, and we were only there for a day. We took a "red bus tour" that advertised a great open top-two decker bus (like the ones they have in Europe that we were too cheap to take) and when we got there it was literally a minivan. But the guide was super nice, and he took us to a lot of cool places in Cordoba.
BUENOS AIRES UPON RETURN...
Since we had already spent a couple days in BA before our other excursions, we wanted to check out all the other places we missed.
I actually think this picture is hilarious, because first of all look how scary I am with my braces. I look as if I am going to eat Tanner's neck meat. I also love getting Tanner with a genuine smile in photographs. I also love the hair on Tanner's face from not having a razor for the whole month we were gone. This flower in the background opens and closes with the sun each day.
We went to the Japanese Tea Gardens we came across on one of our LONG walks around the entire city because once again we are too cheap to get a taxi.
Here is the capitol building. There were a lot of scary people around, so we took our pictures quickly and left. There were also a ton of picketers out front. But the capitol building was gorgeous.
This was also very creepy. It was in the park in front of the capitol building
We went to a gaucho show with Tomas and Sabrina and their adorable little girl Aileen. We got to see outside the city for the day, and we got to ride horses, eat a lot of meat and food, watch tango, and traditional Argentine dancing, and we got to watch a gaucho show. It was a beautiful day, and it was also the first time I have ever seen Tanner on a horse, and of course, he got the runt. It was pretty funny. 
That is the end of our trip, if you want to see more pictures from our trip and also pictures of the Mendoza zoo experience, you can check out the album I just posted on facebook. Chao!
2 comments:
Awesome trip. Are you pregnant?
we enjoy having you here as well. the gaucho day was so much fun!. don´t forget the yummy ice cream we experienced later ;)
Post a Comment