Tuesday, September 8, 2009

GOODBYE america, HELLO argentina

Tanner and I are heading out of town for a few weeks. Farewell to all.

We will be here:














and here:














and here:














and here:














We will be back on the 29th with real pictures of us. Although, it looks as if we have been to these places already before.... especially when we came out of the ground in the middle of the tango.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like you very much right now (because I'm jealous).

Cec said...

Dang Gina! LUCKY! Well just know that we have been missing you guys in the branch!

Alli said...

marisa - I can put you in the picture too if you want.

Anonymous said...

wow you guys do so many fun things! That is so awesome, have fun!

Greg and Bethanie said...

You guys are hilarious! Alli, did you put the pictures of you and Tanner in?!! haha...I hope you are having a fabulous time! We miss you guys!!!! Addy misses you too!

Ali said...

Alli! I cant wait to hear all about ARGENTINA! and...conincidentally, I really need my hair cut. Are you still at Epic? I guess I could just call...anyway, hopefully Ill be seeing you soon!