Monday, September 24, 2007

HALO 3 is just hours away




alright, i just wanted to say goodbye to my husband for the next couple of weeks. Yes, halo 3 is coming out tonight at midnight, and OF COURSE tanner is making me go with him. Only because, i dragged him to the midnight release of Harry Potter. But I asked him if i cold dress up tonight to get halo 3 since i made him dress up for harry potter, but he won't let me. I can't wait to see if other kids dress up. I'll take pictures FOR SURE just in case. Anyways, give me a call this week if any of your husbands are too busy to pay attention to you, because i'm already making plans for myself every night he's too busy playing halo! so my sympathies go out to all the other wives who are husbandless for the next couple of weeks! HAVE FUN!

3 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

Right there with you Alli. I think Dustin was going to go last night but he didn't get home from work until almost ten and he was SO tired. But I am sure that he will be there today to get it. So sad.

Emily said...

I would LOVE to see you dressed up as one of those Halo guys. That would be amazing!

Ashley Clark said...

I feel your pain. I waited outside in the cold on Monday night with Doug so he could get a crack at one of the first copies. I'm still paying for that lack of sleep.