
yeah!!! we are going to Carlsbad, California!!! after much drama with work, we decide to forget it all, and spend a wonderful weekend together.


I think i could live on the beach FOREVER. I think i was supposed to be a fish - but came out a human on accident. We had such a blast with Tanner's family and the Costello family for the short while we spent with them at the beach.

On Sunday we spent the day walking around the beach, playing in the sand, going to church with the other millions of mesa people visiting the area, and just taking in the beautiful weather!
Tuesday we spent IN the water... boogie boarding (however you spell that) and learning to surf! SOOO fun! we actually both got up! haha
2 comments:
Ali, we are so offended that you went to Disneyland without all of us! JK we miss you.
So jealous, and I went less than a year ago.
Post a Comment